1:1 Personalized Workshop
I take my commitment to my 1:1 workshop attendees very seriously – this is when I can really learn about the specifics of you and your business and design solutions for your success.
- A full 8 hour day
- In-person 1:1 coaching with Malone
- Business of photography education personalized to meet your goals
- Lunch is provided
- Portfolio Review
- Portfolio Building Styled Shoot
In the morning we will talk business. Based on the goals you shared with me before the session we will create business solutions to help you reach your professional and financial goals. We can cover anything you like – from pricing, branding, editing, client workflow, marketing, or how I run my business. Your time can be used discuss what will benefit you the most.
We’ll have lunch but we don’t really stop talking photography – this is when we can have a portfolio and website review. When as professionals do we ever get specific, helpful feedback on these things? This can be the difference between staying the same and taking your craft and business to the next level.
Need new headshots? Who am I kidding?! EVERYONE needs new headshots! We’ll get some images of you which is great not just for your website but you can also learn a great deal about how to be a better photographer by being on the other side of the camera.
In the afternoon we will focus on improving your photography skills with a portfolio-building styled shoot.
1:1 Styled Shoot Session
- Focus on improving your photography skills with a Portfolio Building Styled Shoot
- Learn how Malone would shoot invitations suites, details shots, and portraits
- Learn how Malone would choose lighting, direct posing and make editorial decisions
- A headshot of you
- A brief portfolio and website review
Ask anything you like – this is your time. Maybe there’s one thing you just have not been able to figure out – I’m here to answer that for you. Perhaps you aren’t sure on what strategy would be best for reaching a certain goal. Even if you just want feedback or my opinion on something – this is for you.